TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ignis's GM APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ignis

Ignis's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Ignis's GM APP    Ignis's GM APP  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:28 am

Personal Info: My Name is Lee and I'm a Female Player

In-Game Name: Ignis

Location/Timezone: Austria / GTM: +1 (i think u all know what that mean XD)

Experience: I play MapleStory since 6 Years and I playe Privat Servers since 2 Years.

Proof: I play EuropeMapleStory don't know if u can play that XD But if u can so tell me and i will start with u a New Chara XDD

Why you should be chosen?:

Because I always try to help People and I always try to do my Best so People have Fun on the Server.
I'm an active Player and I'm every Day for 5 or more Hours online. Only Weekend i can't be much online.

I would help new Player's with the Commands of DarknessMS and would show them where they can train easy etc. (i hope u know what i mean Wink )

Contact Information:
you always can contact me on Forum via PN or E-Mail me: Maple_Story@gmx.at <-- it's the Account of my older Brother Wink

How active will you be?:

I can play every Day about 5 Hours or more if i got Time. Only Weekend i maybe can only be online for about 2 Hours.
But I'm an active player.

What could you contribute to the server?:

I could help new Players with the Commands and help them if they got any Questions.

Make funny Events if someone want to. Wink

And i also will help other Players if the need me.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:

And with Hackers....u know if I will ever see a Hacker I would get an Eye on him/her to go 100% if he/she is one or not. And if he/she is one I would say the magic words and BOOM...he/she got banned. Doesn't matter if it is a Friend or not.

NO HACKERS FOR DARKNESSMS. LET ME NEVER SEE YOU OR I SHOW U THE WAY TO HELL GUYS!!!

Why did you write this application?:

I write this because i want to be a GM and do my Best to Help PPL with everything.

I hope you will give me a Chance to show you what i can do for everyone. Very Happy

Extra Info:

DarknessMS is the Best Server I EVER played. So People comeon and Play DarknessMS. You never will be sorry for!!

Back to top Go down
Vaein

Vaein

Ignis's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis's GM APP    Ignis's GM APP  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:47 am

Not bad o.o
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Ignis's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis's GM APP    Ignis's GM APP  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Vaein wrote:
Not bad o.o

Or is it?
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Vaein

Vaein

Ignis's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis's GM APP    Ignis's GM APP  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 pm

i find it not bad..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ignis's GM APP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignis's GM APP    Ignis's GM APP  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignis's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: