TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Babymaymayy

Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^   Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Name:May
In-Game Name: Babymaymayy
Location/Timezone: U.S.A Michigan, clinton twp
Experience: been a GM in a couple of servers, mostly friends but i keep the peace ^^
Proof: Well, it was all a long time ago and the servers are shut down, and friends go with time. So there really isnt any proof now.

Why you should be chosen?:I like to, find errors or little bugs that some don't know about when they come across me and keep the peace also help the people who do their jobs, doing their jobs and relaxed instead of being stressed by "new" players who ask a lot of questions that may disturb our staff. And I've already helped so much! j/k, but. I like to help ^^

Contact Information:MSN~Babymaymayy@hotmail.com

How active will you be?:Very, Depending on school. sometimes i may forget or play Mabinogi i play a lot of games ^^ forgive me if i forget

What could you contribute to the server?: Keeping it bug free (info wise) keeping the players calmed down and out of the Admin/staff way if its not an importance. And to help the Admins as i can

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: Notify a admin, and issue a temp ban (if I'm in the GM status) if not, Smega it to the world in-case any possible GM's or Admins may have been on and get it solved.

Why did you write this application?: To be a GM, clean up the server, fix bugs and keep the server running

Extra Info: Im crazy o-o
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^   Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Babymaymayy wrote:
Name:May
In-Game Name: Babymaymayy
Location/Timezone: U.S.A Michigan, clinton twp
Experience: been a GM in a couple of servers, mostly friends but i keep the peace ^^
Proof: Well, it was all a long time ago and the servers are shut down, and friends go with time. So there really isnt any proof now.

Why you should be chosen?:I like to, find errors or little bugs that some don't know about when they come across me and keep the peace also help the people who do their jobs, doing their jobs and relaxed instead of being stressed by "new" players who ask a lot of questions that may disturb our staff. And I've already helped so much! j/k, but. I like to help ^^

Contact Information:MSN~Babymaymayy@hotmail.com

How active will you be?:Very, Depending on school. sometimes i may forget or play Mabinogi i play a lot of games ^^ forgive me if i forget

What could you contribute to the server?: Keeping it bug free (info wise) keeping the players calmed down and out of the Admin/staff way if its not an importance. And to help the Admins as i can

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: Notify a admin, and issue a temp ban (if I'm in the GM status) if not, Smega it to the world in-case any possible GM's or Admins may have been on and get it solved.

Why did you write this application?: To be a GM, clean up the server, fix bugs and keep the server running

Extra Info: Im crazy o-o

Abit short
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Vaein

Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^   Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 pm

agreed too short and not detailed enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^   Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitty's GM APP (Babymaymayy) ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: