TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TAYLORGANGS GM APP PRO !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClutchLikeWade

TAYLORGANGS GM APP PRO ! Empty
PostSubject: TAYLORGANGS GM APP PRO !   TAYLORGANGS GM APP PRO ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:29 am

Subject: Dark Angel's GM Application Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:13 am
Why I should be a GM:
Since I started this game, it seems like it would be pretty good, but there will be troublemakers. Unlike some who can sit idly by, I prefer to follow the rules and maintain order within a game I think is great. I deserve GM because I am a fair, level headed person who will more than often work with people to resolve an issue peacefully--trying to avoid a negative outcome in which punishment is required.

Special Skills:
I'm a people-person who generally works well with others, and have the intelligence to solve most problems or answer most questions. My other skills include mapping, and being a quick study--that is, I learn things incredibly fast and often retain 99% or more of the knowledge as well. I'm also full of ideas and ways to improve.

Time on Game:
3 Days so far; however I already know quite a bit about the game, such as rank reqs, and certain release's abilities. I also find this game really enjoyable, and feel I can devote a lot of time to it.

Experience on other Games:
I was the Co-Owner of Naruto Demons Unleashed(Discontinued due to stolen source), and have Master-Admined on several discontinued bleach games, such as Bleach: Rise of Chaos. I was also the Staff-Deputy to the co-owners on Naruto Hidden Shadows (That is, I had verbs but not a GM status--more of an undercover co-owner.) From my experience with most bleach games, I know the verbs and places quite well, so know what I should not use.

Last Words:
Overall, I'm a fair person who does prefer that rules be upheld. I have at least 2 years, if not 3 in GMing/Owning experience, and at least that in mapping. I have little, if any, temper, so I generally don't go off the wall, and will often try to avoid negative punishments unless there's no way to reason with the offender. I do enjoy the game very much, and feel that if we work together, the game can become something great for all to enjoy.
Back to top Go down

TAYLORGANGS GM APP PRO !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: