TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steven's gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steven

steven

Steven's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Steven's gm app   Steven's gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Personal Info: hi my names steven, i like playing maplestory along with mw2, cod, black-ops( well mostly gun games). i like to draw play guitar on my free time or piano.

In-Game Name: dont have one yet. 1 because i have trouble downloading the client and 2 the servers down

Location/Timezone: i live in NY(eastern time zone)

Experience: i've been admin in a server like 2 years ago that shutdown (cant remember the name) i've been admin in luckyms (also shutdown) for about a month i think) i've been a gm in dreadms for i think a month hosted about 3 events cause not enough ppl go on at the same time.

Proof: i dont have pictures or anything but ask mazen and for the other 2 servers they didnt join.

Why you should be chosen?: well im helpful and friendly. i usually welcome new players (unless im hosting event or not on or dont know ppl join) i give ppl the same respect they give me. i dont give out items unless an event. i help any player in need. i will ban hackers/scammers ( i dont give 2nd chances because the hackers might think that they can always get away and hack again dont know why any gm would but ok lol) i will host daily events if there is 3+ players on. i am awsome once u get to know me. most ppl get along with me very well.

Contact Information: omg_itz_steven@hotmail.com

How active will you be?: on school days it depends because if i have like a big exam i usually dont play but if i dont i play from 3:30 till around 6:30 pm(est) on friday staurday snd sunday i play 8-10 hrs (est) at least.

What could you contribute to the server?: i will host daily events (if there is enough players online which i hope will), answer any questions any player may have about this server (first i have to get to know this server lol) help players to the best of my ability.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: i would immediately ban the hacker. if someone says there is a hacker they would need proof for me to ban them (post picture on forum or video) or i would track the player down.

Why did you write this application?: i want to ban all hackers that harm this server and i want to make events (very fun) Very Happy i also want to get more experience (i know most of the codes but just want to learn more about gms if there is more to learn)

Extra Info: im kind of a techie, awsome at playing games, love snowball fights. Well thats about it (GL to myself lol) hope to see u on MS Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Steven's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: