TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin's GM Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevins

Kevins

Kevin's GM Apply Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's GM Apply   Kevin's GM Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Personal Info:Hello , My name is Kevin and i live in Estonian and very lot people ask where is it i say its almost in Helsing but its in europe...

In-Game Name:Kevin
Location/Timezone:Estonian / GMT +2,00
Experience: I've been GM in EternalMS , BlizzardMS , PancakesMS , HereticMS , ThunderMS and about 20 Experiences more.
Proof:Sorry , but i dont have any proof .

Why you should be chosen?:Because i'm really friendly , And im Helpful , I help people all time and im really active.

Contact Information:My MSN is : Kevuke5@hotmail.com and Telephone : +37253815115

How active will you be?: 1-7 hours inday

What could you contribute to the server?: i Would Vote every 12hours and everytime i can vote and i would get alot people to Server then is better to play:)

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:1st time i saw A hacker then i will warn him 2nd time i will Jail him for a littlebit , 3rd time i will ban him/her for hacking

Why did you write this application?:To get GM and help people and Ban Hackers who use hacks , NOTICE : I Hate hackers.

Extra Info:I'm a Boy and im ending my school in 1year and im Friendly.Smile

I wish best luck to you all ingame! And real life!
Back to top Go down

Kevin's GM Apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: