TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters

Do you Think loOpiE's Gm App was good?!?
Yes
Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_vote_lcap100%Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
It Was Alright
Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_vote_lcap0%Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
NEVER!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED]   Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Personal Info:
My name is Paul. To start off, i am Italian... which gets you to think, what is an italian person doing playing maplestory (i hope not). My friends told me about the game when i was seven and i have been playing ever since, of course i began in GMS... where at the time it took a month or two for me to get to lvl 23. Anyways i became interested in Private servers around 10, when i wanted to lead others (don't get me wrong i am not a pushy guy Razz). That sounds stupid, but it's sadly true, anyways i began to look and YES!, i was chosen for an intern within a month. I was an intern for four years. They taught me everything i needed to know, but never decided to push me up the ladder. Finally the server became inactive and due to lack of funds the server turned of for good. For two years (i am 16 now) i have been going by the name loopie. In most servers i chat, but in others i am in the top 5. Anyways i play the viola, i am great but would not consider myself amazing, i live in NY so love the Knicks, plus the poor old Mets and Jets. I study and get good grades, but send a lot of time on maplestory... it still works for me though. My parents are lawyers, so yeah they are not around to often but i like to draw things like manga and anime, i plan to be an oncologist when i am older. I like to talk to people as i mentioned before in my application and would like to help get the server back and running! But i think i am going into to much detail about this, so i guess i will explain this later. (P.S i write books, they are not published and are usually around 40-50 pages, but i enjoy doing it Very Happy) I LIKE GREEN!
In-Game Name: Loopie (you will see me)
Location/Timezone: Manhasset NY, Eastern Time Zone.
Experience: I think i said before i was an intern in a server, i can't remember at the moment but i will be willing to send you a picture of it. Also i was planning on being a GM in legendary MS, now in the top ten... (you can ask) but she (Ella Zee) decided 12 year olds shouldn't be running the server xD. I know all the commands, and am in the middle of learning to code. So yea, i got experience Very Happy
Proof:

You just read, contact me (my people call your people, your people call me people ?)

Why you should be chosen?:
I should be chosen because of all the improvements that i can help take place in the server. Starting off with population
POPULATION: the people who inhabit a territory or state, or in this case the gamers in Darkness MS. I noticed the game is "finally back" and i am willing to go through whatever pain it requires to get people in. I know people that are willing to join, other servers people are just waiting to leave, i'm your guy for making a big mouth add.
Events: I love to do things that make players happy, one of them being Events. My most common event is True and False, in this process i take everyone to a map where i ask them question, the last one standing wins. Jump quests are fun to hold, along with hide and seek. (I usually ask the gm to do this, but i host it and supply the prize Razz) As a GM i would be able to use hide in these cases.

Contact Information:[/color] nylonnike@yahoo.com
AIM: nylonnike@aim.com
Phone Number: Dont wanna give
Facebook: I'll tell you along with number
How active will you be?:
EXTREMELY active, on school days you can usually find me on for about three hours, on weekends i am usually on all day.
What could you contribute to the server?:
I would advertise ( i explained above), prevent hackers, create a stable and happy environment for those who chose to play, this includes events, chatting, etc. When i learn to code i will help add some cool stuff to the server, have a huge pop., anything can happen if you just believe Razz
What would you do if you saw a hacker?:
The first thing to do when you see a hacker is take a picture, for now i would put a temporary ban on he/she until i have consent to ban the player. Once i have approval i will permanently ban him or her, until they post a ban appeal may we see what we can do about it.

Why did you write this application?:
I wrote this application; i am not going to lie, so that i can be a GM. Not only do i want to be GM, but i would like to see this server on top. I wrote this server because i like to talk, and try new things, open new doors, shine a light down a new path. I wrote this application so that you can trust someone to have your back in thick and thin.
With honesty and hope,
Paul {Loopie}

Extra Info: cheers [i][u]
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED]   Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Lol jk GOOD job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

PostSubject: Thanks   Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:32 pm

let's just hope owner sees, meet me on!
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED]   Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm

i saw it and im impressed Very Happy

but server got problem about hosting
I NEED A NEW HOST!!!!!!
pls add my msn: notmazen@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED]   Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:58 pm

pls go in forum chatbox -.- bottom of forum home and talk with me there pls
Back to top Go down
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

PostSubject: OK!   Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 pm

i am there right now
Back to top Go down
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

PostSubject: Deal made   Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:23 am

Part of staff and host Razz. Fun. Seeya to talk in chat later Smile. Can't wait to see the revert move up. Vote!
Back to top Go down
guigo

guigo

PostSubject: Re: Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED]   Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:51 pm

you are a nice guy man Very Happy

welcome to the staff (:
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED]   Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:25 pm

CLOSED. Loopie is now a part of the DarknessMS Staff!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED]   Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loopie's Gm APP [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: