TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tweed's Gm App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tweed

Tweed

Tweed's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Tweed's Gm App   Tweed's Gm App I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm

Personal Info: My name is Alice and i Love Playing and Funding Private servers Smile. I live in The U.S.A in Texas... My favorite holiday is Christmas (Roflmao) My favorite color is.. Black? i don't really know haha. i love talking to people and socializing and i'm online about 8 hours every day (Woah ikr?). I Played on Bankaistory as a Super Donor... i probably should put this down there.

In-Game Name: Tweed
Location/Timezone: Idunno Smile.
Experience: Bankaistory
Proof: None Smile

Why you should be chosen?: I should be chosen because i'm social and i have good judgement. Peoples words don't make me want to ban them haha. I allow others to say what they think because i to believe that if you think something about some one you shouldn't be punished for saying it to the (Well it depends on how you say it, if its Rude ill consider it harassment which will be dealt with.) I get to know people and people, i would like to think really like me and they will tell me if some one does something to them or if they saw some one hacking and stuff. I also should be chosen because i'm very active so i can catch people that hack when the other GM's are not currently online.

Contact Information: I'll give you my number in private Smile ( i don't like stalkers haha)

How active will you be?:As i said before about 14 hours on weekends and 8 hours during the week.

What could you contribute to the server?:I will donate to Getting Gold on Gtop 100 and i'll ban people and inform the Admins and Mazen what happened and why i Jailed/Punished/Warned/Banned a user. I will also Gladly host events in which i will give items that the Admin's confirm i can give away in event. if that admins allow me to i will also have the occasional spawning and exp event Smile
Also i have allot of ideas and i can contribute the what you should code, i've seen many other successful servers and i know what people like so i could also contribute a bit there. I will also become active in the Forum and read people's troubles, Reports, and ban appeals.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:I would probably ban them... i saw you didn't ban Heart but thats cause i said you shouldn't so i probably will warn them and ask them to leave if they don't and if they continue i will ban them and inform an Admin about it.

Why did you write this application?: Cause you asked me to and i decided it is a good idea because i truly want to become a GM Smile. i hope you read this thank you for taking your time to read this.
See you in game!

Alice~ (Btw i kinda like being called Tweed haha i dunno why)
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Vaein

Vaein

Tweed's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweed's Gm App   Tweed's Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:33 pm

HEELLLOOOOWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

Tweed's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweed's Gm App   Tweed's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:45 pm

vaein ur back!!! we thought you left...

anyway WE NOW NON HAMACHI + 24/7!!!
enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
Vaein

Vaein

Tweed's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweed's Gm App   Tweed's Gm App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Nahs i wouldn't leave Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tweed's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweed's Gm App   Tweed's Gm App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tweed's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: