TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read the new one

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
irongeneral

irongeneral

Read the new one Empty
PostSubject: Read the new one   Read the new one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:31 am

Empty (With Poll Improved version)

Last edited by irongeneral on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Read the new one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read the new one   Read the new one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Format Format Format.
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
irongeneral

irongeneral

Read the new one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read the new one   Read the new one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Tweed wrote:
Format Format Format.
[strike] lawl my first time sending one
Back to top Go down
murpheii

murpheii

Read the new one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read the new one   Read the new one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:08 am

irongeneral wrote:
Tweed wrote:
Format Format Format.
[strike] lawl my first time sending one
Nice, as Tweed said. Format, but nice one.. considering its yur first one. My one was my first one as well. Good Luck &&
Back to top Go down
guigo

guigo

Read the new one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read the new one   Read the new one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:30 am

oh nice, i liked you Very Happy

GL man Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
Tweed

Tweed

Read the new one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read the new one   Read the new one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:15 pm

irongeneral wrote:
My Name is Melvin and im a young boy i am 13 years old and tis server , ihave been plyin for around 4days and i have reached 1000 rbs and i really like tis server. i have asked my friends and even my brother to ply tis server as it is very fun. most of my friends have said that they are scared off getting virus from the dowloads but i find it ok and my brother IGN is XxNoobiexX u can check and he is new to the server i am wondering if u will let me be a gm as i have never been one. Iam frm singapore and i have been playing play for quite long since i was 7 and my cousin was a new comer too i started plying ps(private server) when i was in pri 5 and found that ps is fun as levelin is fast
Recently, i found bugs in the game and reported to the gms online but somethimes during weekdays, there are no gms online i hope that u will make me a gm as my playing time is very long and i can play most of the day and i ply for atleast 4-8hours a day i aslo played before other private server but most of them were down after sometime i hope that tis server would not change into like v83 as i find that v75 servers are the best i have played . i cant get the aran skills files and the msi are not workin properly
i would not ban a hacker for hackin the firs time a give him a warning so that he would stop but if he does not i would ban him.
tis server is fun for all but hacking is bad. if two people are fighting over something, hmm lets say msi, i would make one if i get ur permission and give it to one of them and let them stop quarrelling over it i hope that u will make me a gm as i would be online most of the day and sometimes ppl would find me if they have problems as there are no gms online.u can add me on face book my face book name is shinrujiNagas and i reali hope that u would make me a gm as i want to try being a gm i love helpin people and hope that i would be a gm so that i can fix bugs right away if there are any and most of the times i play, there are quite a few people. i love helpin out in tis server and i want to try being a gm and help lots of people i will also donate to the server when i have saved up. i have add u MAZEN on msn and will chat wit u on its if there are any problems i hope u will accpet me as ur staff

Well yes Good job but i mean press the "Enter" Button some times so it doesnt look smudgy QQ.
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Read the new one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read the new one   Read the new one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read the new one
Page 1 of 1