TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app

Go down 

Do You Think I should Be A GM?
Yes
Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app I_vote_lcap0%Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO
Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app I_vote_lcap0%Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Never
Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app I_vote_lcap50%Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Must
Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app I_vote_lcap50%Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
irongeneral

irongeneral

Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app Empty
PostSubject: Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app   Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Personal info:My name is Melvin. i am 13years old and im a very kind person which wants to be a gm i have no experiece and i think that gms are hardworkingg and im also hardworking.

My game name is Lystylz
i am from singapore and my timezone is +8GMT
Expericence:none

Why i should be chosen:
im very hardworking and never slacks i want to be a gm as i have never been one and i want to try to be one and help alot of people as much as i can i hope that if i can be a gm , i will learn as much as i can and help out in all kinds of difficulties and i want to be like vaein havin alot of fun in this server joking around and foolin around i wan to be a part of this server and wan to help and keep the server fun to play and hack free

You can call me at +6581018417 or add me on facebook(killerulz03@gmail.com) or msn(deviljean03@hotmail.com)

I am super active i can play the whole week a day about 4hours or longer and i can play midnight com when i have no school or even the whole day if i can i may play for more than 8hours if im free and have no school

Hmm contributing to the server, i love helding events there was once i went to my friends house and played his private server (passionMs), he was a super gm the skills roxs and he had many things to do like report to the owner and alot of stuff he allowed me to try play and i hosted a fun event and many people joined . We played a game of throwing items called the drop game which we dropped pro msi and see who gets to loot but i think that its was wrg as we are not allowed to give msi but we had alot of fun. i think that playing is about having fun together

I would ban a hacker if i see one and report it to Mazen(owner) i have recently seen one and immediatley reported to Guigo and he ban the hacker but somethimes i see a hacker, there were no Gms online i hope to one so that if i see one i can ban him right away i hope u will make me one Lols

I write this application so that i can become a GM of this server and to be one of DarknessMs staff i send for awsome fun but pls do make me a gm as i REALLY HOPE TO BE ONE!! And i wan to help out alot of people bring more people to this server and more off my friends would play when im a gm as i can help them if they have problems so i hope u would make me one as Gms rox and have super items so i really hope u owuld make me a Gm of ur server and pls support me when i am when and teach me all the stuff if u make me one lols Love Gms haha

Mazen ur a kind person so make me a gm and i will actively help u with all i can and i wan to hepl out my brother playing tis server and friends of this server and i wan to be like Vaein a good gm from my country and so i have experice being a Gm and after many days of being a Gm , i can help out with most of the things so pls Make Me A Gm(Lawl)

From,Lystylz

Back to top Go down

Better and clearer format for lystylz gm app
Page 1 of 1