TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tsuna's Better GM APP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkk159

Tsuna's Better GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Tsuna's Better GM APP   Tsuna's Better GM APP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:55 am

Sorry Mazen couldnt read the information of the details i had to put. Due to technical problems at my character.
Please beleive me xD.

Well heres a better one (after reading the format cause i didnt have time and got very bad problems yesterday)

Personal info: Aim a Student at 8 grade. I like hanginig out like everyone does. Dont like sports. I like to
summarize everything.... I am Asian, living in Panama. I know its strange. Well probably its not. Ive been playing Maplestory, for some years. Around 3 years, i stop playing it, and decided to play servers. I ve seen many servers, but not that interesting as DarknessMS. This is my second server, and yes iam new at servers. I ve been in my first school in pre kinder, till 7 grade; but my parents changed me to another school, very afar from my friends. (My parents are not bad, tey want me to get a good education). I get normal grades, and my IQ is of... I play the piano, and i consider myself very dumb; and my ideas are crazy, or rubbish. I like black and green colors. xD??

IGN: Tsuna

Location/Timezone: My time zone is Eastern time, and i livee in Central America. That means iam 3 hours before your hour.
Your time is 3 hours after mine. I mean If you are Pacific Time, (5:00PM) I will be (8:00PM) Sorry i know you know, but i had to explain it more.

Experience: I dont have experience, but i will try my best, and put my effort. I know being GM isnt that easy, but i have to give everything a try. No matter how is the situation. My saying is Everything has an answer.

How active will you be?: IAM VERY ACTIVE REALLY. I useally play everyday after school for almost 5 hours. If not, i had problems with technical issues. My internet fails sometimes. On weekend i useally play almost ALL DAY.

What could you contribute to the server?: I vote EVERYDAY, and will try to recruit people. People who usally dont like otehr servers and i know em xD.

What will you do if you saw a hacker?: I will ban him, and take a picture before and tell Mazen about it, and show him the picture. He will take decision of Jailing him, (probably not), banning him, (A high %), and IP BAN him (Mazen you decide)

Why did you write this application?: Well i like helping people a looot. And my other APP wasnt complete. Due to some problems. (Hate my computer) My computer lagged, and server got stuck. I was going to edi my publish, and my computer restarted. (YES it got problems) Sorry.

Extra info: Thank you for reading? o.O
Basketball
Sorra Mazen i had to try it again.

1: I didnt read format due to some problems my computer had
2. It wasnt comeplete and i published it (I am dumb)
3. I dont know xD

Its not very long, but trying it doesnt cost anything. If you decline me (i know you will)
I will not leave server, be mad at you, or try to do something bad. (Aim not that kind of person)
I will still help people while being a normal player as them. And i will try my best to help you and others.
If you want me to do ANYTHING, JUST ASK.
Sorry for so many commas.

Sorry Mazen
Thanks,
Tsuna
Back to top Go down
darkk159

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna's Better GM APP   Tsuna's Better GM APP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:56 am

Sorry its STILL very short but i ad to try it hope you do a DIRECT ANSWER please.....
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna's Better GM APP   Tsuna's Better GM APP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Oh its not that short Surprised...
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Vaein

Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna's Better GM APP   Tsuna's Better GM APP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 am

its not short... its quite long o.o
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna's Better GM APP   Tsuna's Better GM APP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:40 pm

thinking bout it.... btw dont be sorry.... btw maybe add a bit more info
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
darkk159

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna's Better GM APP   Tsuna's Better GM APP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Mazen wrote:
thinking bout it.... btw dont be sorry.... btw maybe add a bit more info

Thx take ur time Smile
Back to top Go down
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna's Better GM APP   Tsuna's Better GM APP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:05 pm

GL~ i like the app ;D
WHo is Dark xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna's Better GM APP   Tsuna's Better GM APP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuna's Better GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: