TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soulstealer's Gm app :)

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think?
 Yes
 No
 Maybe
 Certain
 Not a chance
View results
AuthorMessage
Soulstealer

Soulstealer's Gm app :) Empty
PostSubject: Soulstealer's Gm app :)   Soulstealer's Gm app :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:14 pm

MAKING NEW ONE.

Last edited by Soulstealer on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Gm app :)   Soulstealer's Gm app :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Two prblems with the app. It was good but, you didnot follow the format. Also, if you are going to prevent spammers and hackers, why was your other server shut down because of this? Don't worry you still have a chance, just edit it please
Back to top Go down
Soulstealer

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Gm app :)   Soulstealer's Gm app :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:08 pm

kk, lol my other server part, i guess i could have worded better, didn't give full story, thats why though... cause i wasn't on.... and when it happened owner told me .
Back to top Go down
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Gm app :)   Soulstealer's Gm app :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Thank for tellin ;D
Back to top Go down
Soulstealer

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Gm app :)   Soulstealer's Gm app :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:25 pm

anytime Razz

yo and loopie. can you vote.. i really want to see wat people think about me, and i will respect your choice no matter wat it is.
Back to top Go down
Soulstealer

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Gm app :)   Soulstealer's Gm app :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:26 pm

nvm i think you already did. Smile
Back to top Go down
bluublood

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Gm app :)   Soulstealer's Gm app :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Soulstealer wrote:
anytime Razz

yo and loopie. can you vote.. i really want to see wat people think about me, and i will respect your choice no matter wat it is.
I put maybe. :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Gm app :)   Soulstealer's Gm app :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulstealer's Gm app :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: