TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soulstealer's Better Gm app.

Go down 
3 posters

Will Soul become Gm?
 Yes
 No
 Maybe
View results
AuthorMessage
Soulstealer

Soulstealer's Better Gm app. Empty
PostSubject: Soulstealer's Better Gm app.   Soulstealer's Better Gm app. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:17 am

In-game name: Soulstealer
Real-name: Mustafa

I have expirence as a Gm in more then one server. NewdarkageMs, FairyStory, ThrownMs, So I know what i'm doing. And it's been 4 years scince my last Gm spot.I would really like to be a GM again.

I can't make you belive that because I have no proof but I don't lie,.

I think I should be chosen as a Gm because iv'e had expirence. I also never abuse powers. Ithink im nice, I socialize very good,& I help everyone that needs help. I like to host events (with persmission)& i'm always coming up with new ideas to help the server. I play whenever I can.That makes me really active. If I become Gm, and i'm not playing. i'll always logg in just to check out the server. But I will be on most of the time.

If I become Gm, I think i'll be a good addition to the staff. Events, advice,& help.
If I become a Gm, I follow rules, no abusing powers, not mute when they didn't do anything.No giving out items.Also no training people. I would try to make everyone enjoy playing DarknessMs and not regret it.

I will be really active.. i'm on at least 2 hours per day. Usally more. I think with me as gm, there would be less problems because of how active I am.

I think I could help out the server with everyday new ideas. I will keep them coming as much as I can.i'll make people happy. I will do what im suppose to. Not just use the powers for myself.

I think we all know why I wrote this application. I want a staff job. I think im a really good person, and a person you can trust with staff position.

Extra Info:I love to play soccer, i'm smart at math. I love math. I have lots of free time witch ill spend on the server. I have a favirote colour witch is Red! I like helping new people. That was my gm application.

I hope to be granted the spot Smile This was brought to you by: SoulStealer (Mustafa)

Last edited by Soulstealer on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i took the feed back and used it as an advantage.)
Back to top Go down
bluublood

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Better Gm app.   Soulstealer's Better Gm app. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:30 am

Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Soulstealer

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Better Gm app.   Soulstealer's Better Gm app. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Better Gm app.   Soulstealer's Better Gm app. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Please fix grammar- this includes punctuation and spelling. It wont make so much a difference, but i'd like to see you spent time on it. Thanks for editing ;D, we'll see Razz
Back to top Go down
Soulstealer

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Better Gm app.   Soulstealer's Better Gm app. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:24 pm

iv'e done editing. Thanks for the advice. Hope to be working longside you mazen and guigo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulstealer's Better Gm app.   Soulstealer's Better Gm app. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulstealer's Better Gm app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: