TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quitting Today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bluublood

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Bye everyone!
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:12 pm

bluublood DONT DO THIS MAN LET ME TALK TO YOU , remember the good days we have together the funny joke , you helped me a lot , you look like a brother to me , im need you back man , i caused all of this , you dont need to leave of the server, a person who needs is me , cuz im an the only idiot who dont do the right thing , im need to be kick out of the server, YOU NEED TO SAY IN MY PLACE, IM VERY SAD TOO , IK YOU DONT LIKE ME ANYMORE, but brother think about this, i luv you and i need you back man,please back to the server , im need to talk to you ,bluublood i like you so much , and Jesus need to know i am an idiot who causes that, all of the players like you , im like you , you teached me a lot of things, my english sucks sorry for all of the thinks of i did, just back to the server
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
bluublood

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Tweed wrote:
bluublood DONT DO THIS MAN LET ME TALK TO YOU , remember the good days we have together the funny joke , you helped me a lot , you look like a brother to me , im need you back man , i caused all of this , you dont need to leave of the server, a person who needs is me , cuz im an the only idiot who dont do the right thing , im need to be kick out of the server, YOU NEED TO SAY IN MY PLACE, IM VERY SAD TOO , IK YOU DONT LIKE ME ANYMORE, but brother think about this, i luv you and i need you back man,please back to the server , im need to talk to you ,bluublood i like you so much , and Jesus need to know i am an idiot who causes that, all of the players like you , im like you , you teached me a lot of things, my english sucks sorry for all of the thinks of i did, just back to the server
Uhh....
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:21 pm

bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
Uhh....

\\\Win.
Back to top Go down
bluublood

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Tweed wrote:
bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
Uhh....

\\\Win.
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:29 pm

bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
Uhh....

\\\Win.

No but seriously dont leave.
Back to top Go down
bluublood

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Tweed wrote:
bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
Uhh....

\\\Win.

Why would you care? o.0
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:33 pm

bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
Uhh....

\\\Win.

Why would you care? o.0

Back to top Go down
bluublood

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:34 pm

This is extremely weird...
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:37 pm

FINE QQ.
Back to top Go down
bluublood

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Tweed wrote:
FINE QQ.
All right then...bye.
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm

bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
FINE QQ.
All right then...bye.

Tis a Loopie Leaving Parody 8D.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Tweed wrote:
bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
bluublood wrote:
Tweed wrote:
Uhh....

\\\Win.

Why would you care? o.0

Lol'd
Back to top Go down
guigo

guigo

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:05 pm

lol tweed i saied that '-'
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
Tweed

Tweed

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm

guigo wrote:
lol tweed i saied that '-'

Oh really thats were i got it! thank you F3.
Back to top Go down
Vaein

Vaein

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Rofl.... O.o..
Okay....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quitting Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting Today   Quitting Today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting Today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: