TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goobye my friEnds

Go down 
+2
Tweed
Loopie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Dear server,
I write this letter as I just completed my homework and am on my iPod. I would like to announce m withdrawl from the server, please do not ask why. it has nothing to do with you (really sad right now), so tomorrow (tuesday) will be my last day of Mapling, not only in DarknessMs but forever. Sorry about everything I putcha guys through (Tweed) Also I want to have a most sincere goodbye to the following.
.Tsuna- nice guy, has to learn how to use his head. But a really great person
.Drake- Nothing Much to say but I have respect for your talents, and your a good friend
.Cyndi(candyylovex3)-Our time was short but I enjoyed what we had
.Tweed-We've had our many many fights, but in the end I love it that you love yourself for yourself. Thanks Smile
.Kamikaaze- Your totally awesome
.(finally) Mazen- One of the greatest people I will ever meet in this world. not only are you great to be around, but you are a passionate, intelligent, kind person, not only this but you are one of the best friends I could ever ask for. With that, I will miss you most, but hopefuly we stay in contact. I hope the path that you end up going in this strange world-will be a wonderful one
With that said, Murphie, Vudu, brownie...etc. o crud I forgot guigo- Guigo, even though your are not the best at speaking English, you are fun to be around. Though you might not see it- many now and in the future will/have great respect for you.
I bid a good day to a the great prople In this server. Wink an with that, I make my las Razz. Good day~
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Loopie wrote:
Dear server,
I write this letter as I just completed my homework and am on my iPod. I would like to announce m withdrawl from the server, please do not ask why. it has nothing to do with you (really sad right now), so tomorrow (tuesday) will be my last day of Mapling, not only in DarknessMs but forever. Sorry about everything I putcha guys through (Tweed) Also I want to have a most sincere goodbye to the following.
.Tsuna- nice guy, has to learn how to use his head. But a really great person
.Drake- Nothing Much to say but I have respect for your talents, and your a good friend
.Cyndi(candyylovex3)-Our time was short but I enjoyed what we had
.Tweed-We've had our many many fights, but in the end I love it that you love yourself for yourself. Thanks Smile
.Kamikaaze- Your totally awesome
.(finally) Mazen- One of the greatest people I will ever meet in this world. not only are you great to be around, but you are a passionate, intelligent, kind person, not only this but you are one of the best friends I could ever ask for. With that, I will miss you most, but hopefuly we stay in contact. I hope the path that you end up going in this strange world-will be a wonderful one
With that said, Murphie, Vudu, brownie...etc. o crud I forgot guigo- Guigo, even though your are not the best at speaking English, you are fun to be around. Though you might not see it- many now and in the future will/have great respect for you.
I bid a good day to a the great prople In this server. Wink an with that, I make my las Razz. Good day~

Oh crap this made me Cry... Didnt see that coming.
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:51 pm

I will see you tomrrow.o
Back to top Go down
murpheii

murpheii

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I guess i didnt really get to meet you Loopie, but Farewell. Nice Meeting Ya -
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Loopie wrote:
I will see you tomrrow.o

You can get to know him tommorow apperently.
Back to top Go down
murpheii

murpheii

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Ill try too, hope he gets on when i do.
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 pm

murpheii wrote:
Ill try too, hope he gets on when i do.

Maybe you can get him not to quit?
Back to top Go down
murpheii

murpheii

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:16 pm

if i can do that i would, but i cant.
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 pm

murpheii wrote:
if i can do that i would, but i cant.

You dont know that?
Back to top Go down
murpheii

murpheii

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:18 pm

I know myself best here. So i think i do.
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 pm

murpheii wrote:
I know myself best here. So i think i do.

Maybe Loopie will be infatuated by your Charm?
Back to top Go down
murpheii

murpheii

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Lol.. i dont know then.
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:43 pm

murpheii wrote:
Lol.. i dont know then.

WIN 8D
Back to top Go down
Vaein

Vaein

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am

Why didnt you mention me we did a event together ):

Back to top Go down
guigo

guigo

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:48 am

LOOPIE DONT DO THIS MAN LET ME TALK TO YOU , remember the good days we have together the funny joke , you helped me a lot , you look like a brother to me , im need you back man , i caused all of this , you dont need to leave of the server, a person who needs is me , cuz im an the only idiot who dont do the right thing , im need to be kick out of the server, YOU NEED TO SAY IN MY PLACE, IM VERY SAD TOO , IK YOU DONT LIKE ME ANYMORE, but brother think about this, i luv you and i need you back man,please back to the server , im need to talk to you ,loopie i like you so much , and mazen need to know i am an idiot who causes that, all of the players like you , im like you , you teached me a lot of things, my english sucks sorry for all of the thinks of i did, just back to the server
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
darkk159

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:54 pm

I really really wanna cry. I ve never met a person such as you thx for what you talk about me but please why would you quit? Which is the reason? If you dont wanna tell its ok i respect your decision but please you are very good i dont really know the reason, but i hope i will see you again ANYWHERE OR EVERYWHERE I WILL STILL REMEMBER YOU Sad
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:10 pm

The pot is almost full.
Back to top Go down
Vaein

Vaein

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:45 pm

You seriousely leaving?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goobye my friEnds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goobye my friEnds   Goobye my friEnds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goobye my friEnds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TwistedStory :: General :: Off-Topics-
Jump to: