TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TheEvilSin's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlinkaNL

TheEvilSin's GM application Empty
PostSubject: TheEvilSin's GM application   TheEvilSin's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:04 am

Personal Info: Dear Maplers, I am Jesse also known as 'TheEvilSin'
Im from the netherlands
Im living in a small town called 'Vlaardingen' wich is close to Rotterdam
In-Game Name: TheEvilSin
Location/Timezone: GMT+1
Experience: MapleStory was the first game I played in my life... Except for the standard games on the computer ofcourse... I've been a SGM at SakuraMS, So my experience as a GM is above average.
Proof: I ain't got any proof, of being a GM at SakuraMs, but... If you wish to, you could ask the head Admin of Sakurams, if it is true Smile

Why you should be chosen?:
I should be chosen because, I can come online whenever and whereever I want to, I'm a very active person, wich is almost like... Addicted, and nolifing player, I always have all patience to help people, and a nice sense of humor,
Contact Information:
Contact information... I'm from the Netherlands, So I talk dutch... But my experience with the English language is ok Wink ain't it ?
How active will you be?:
Like I said in a question above... Im very active, at least 8 hours a day if needed (during schooldays at least 6 hours)

What could you contribute to the server?:
I know a lot of people from other servers, and I can try to get them over to change to this server, that would be nice for the Admin, ( because some of them will donate) and the more people in the server, the better the server would be, and high ranked! So, I want to help to get this server to the number 1# spot of the list from the private servers !
What would you do if you saw a hacker?:
Throw a Banhammer on him instead of let him ruin the game for other players ! ( I'm am completely against cheaters...
Why did you write this application?:
I wrote this application, because I saw a little chance for me to be Accepted as a SGM because of my Experience as a SGM,

Extra Info:
Like I said, im very active... And always in to host any events, hang out with other players, chat with them... And help all of the newcomers wich just joined DarknessMS! So... I hope I get accepted... And this was my GM application! I hope I see you guys ingame as a SGM

Peace (L)
Back to top Go down

TheEvilSin's GM application
Page 1 of 1