TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IceCapp's Application for GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceCapp

IceCapp's  Application for GM Empty
PostSubject: IceCapp's Application for GM   IceCapp's  Application for GM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Personal Info
Name-Thomas Lok

Ingame-Name IceCapp

Location/Timezone(GMT-8:00) Pacific Time USA&Canada

Age- 10 years old
Experience- I have no experience in being a GM on maplestory

Why should you be Chosen?
because I want to help out the server by helping to host events , dealing with problems and I will advertise on my msn account and I will also tell my friends to help advertise.I will do my best to get this server to sky rocket to number 1 . And if theres someone new on the server i.ll tell them how u can use @help to check for commands , how the voting system works and that on hollidays we have the rates change to 1500 x exp.I will also introduce them to my friends and other admins and interns and that you can get a dark crystal every 500mill so u can get more money then 2.1bill . I will also be loyal to the other admins or gms that are higher rank then me.

Contact Information
astroman111@hotmail.com my email n msn

How active will you be?

I will be on for 3-5 hours a day maybe more and on hollidays i.ll do my best to be on more then 3-5 hours a day

What could you contribute to the server?

I can contribute my spare time after school , during hollidays if possible and I would contribute some of my birthday time if im home and during the morning i can eat my breakfeast in the computer room and be on DarknessMs . and during summer time i.ll be on for alot more time like around 4-7 hours during summer time if im not going out to go to USA to shop for school supplies and stuff or Camping.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?

I would take a screenshot and ban the hacker straight away even if they report me I will show the screenshot and even if its the hackers birthday i will show no mercy I will not hold back even if you are my best friend or a girl that I like

Why did you write this application?
because I want to help out the server to become a very nice server and
I dont want Global Maplestory to ever take down this server Because I love it alot Very Happy

Extra Info

I live in Canada BC I love to play soccer
, I do get frustrated very quickly sometimes .And this is the end of my application Very Happy

Last edited by IceCapp on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IceCapp

IceCapp's  Application for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceCapp's Application for GM   IceCapp's  Application for GM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:50 pm

D: Out Of Ideas Sad
Back to top Go down

IceCapp's Application for GM
Page 1 of 1