TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joel's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
littlejoel

Joel's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Joel's GM Application   Joel's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Personal Info:
My name is Joel.I am a teenager that is 13 this year.My life is quite boring but i want something to occupy me during the holidays.I have only one tuition on monday and it lasts for an hour and 30 minutes.But i would go to my father's office from morning to about 6pm at night because of my studies but i will be back home to play again.I would always wake up at 7am and drag till about 10.30 before i go to bed.I am fluent in english but my chinese is a problem but i can communicate with Singaporeans.I have a WONDERFUL family that takes care of me and provides my everyday meals! I am currently studying in Hillgrove Secondary School.

Like a Star @ heaven In-Game Name:
Joel(Thats is an AWESOME name)

Like a Star @ heaven Location/Timezone:
GMT+8

Like a Star @ heaven Age:
I am 13 this year but ill be 14 in september the 15th.

Like a Star @ heaven Experience:
Yes,I have GM experience in
1.FusionStory
2.HolyToxinMS
and 3.IPandaMS.

Like a Star @ heaven Proof:
Joel's GM Application 73749_1229770961975_1760132280_429679_4826061_n

Like a Star @ heaven Why you should be chosen?:
Because I can be active in the server,help people with their questions and what they wish to know about DarknessMS.I could also host events for people that are either bored or they wish to have so fun.I would follow the rules in game and i would give a jail to those people that either ask for items or scamming and if they would continue doing that i would report it to the higher rank GMs.I would also be patient enough to help those people who have no experience in private servers (newbies). I would be fair and just to all the players including my friends and family (if they join). I would not tolerate with those who scam, hack or do anything against the rules. I would ban those people even if the hacker/scammer/etc is my best friend. I would also be willing to change if the players don't like me.

Like a Star @ heaven Contact Information:
xxjokerrocksxx@live.com.sg That is my msn and also my email

Like a Star @ heaven How active will you be?:
I could play about 5hr each day but on weekdays i cannot play as my parents do not allow me unless it is a public holiday but since its my holidays,I could be very active,about 8hr each day.

Like a Star @ heaven What could you contribute to the server?:
As i have said above, I could help players with their questions,host events for people that are bored and make the server a place for players to roam about.

Like a Star @ heaven What would you do if you saw a hacker?:
I am also an responsible person and if i happen to catch any hackers, i would ban them straight without warnings but if i do not have the power to do so, I would go on hide and take a screenshot and pass it to the higher rank GMs as proof that he was hacking and they would take care of the matter.

Like a Star @ heaven Why did you write this application?:
I want to make the server a better place for people to hang out in and have fun,I also want to rid the server of hackers that try to destroy/ruin the server.

Like a Star @ heaven Extra Info:
Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there,but I will use all my brains to help players in their problems.In my opinion,I can sum up all the features of the server into 6 words.
THIS IS THE BEST SERVER EVER!!!

*Thank You For Reading My Application.*
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Hmm   Joel's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:07 pm

I have to say impressive application, but I need you to be more active on weekdays so we'll see.

Sincerely
Soul
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
liquiDWaXX®

PostSubject: Re: Joel's GM Application   Joel's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Well currently we do not need that much GMs now.Maybe you can wait later.
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: We Need Coders   Joel's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Mainly we now need coders, I can code and so can liquidWaXX but 2 coder spots are availbe.
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joel's GM Application   Joel's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joel's GM Application
Page 1 of 1