TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarknessHelper

Darkness Application Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Application   Darkness Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:54 am

Personal Info:
Name: Eugene L (Real name) - Drago(IGN= In Game Name)

In-Game Name:Drago

Location/Timezone: Singapore - GMT +8

Experience: Experience Once as a GM In RydahMS
(Played Maplestory when it first came, I have quitted Maplestory twice or three times, but only for a month or 2. Played private severs for around 3 years now. I have been going through severs and testing them out, the ones I stayed with & played for more than 2 months. eg;( Rydah, Twistedstory.)

Proof: None

Why you should be chosen?:

I Should be chose because I'm a quite nice and caring person as you have seen. I like to help the community and have more people play to make it more fun for everyone. Yes its hard to get everyone to like this but at least I try to keep people playing. I think being a GM for the first time would be a good experience because I have never been a gm. I will go on daily but if things comes out ill leave a note telling why I wasn't on.

As a GM:
Ill make things fun for everyone. Such as making events, help people that requires help and fixing problems. Especially the new people who are new to the sever, they would like a little guide and and I would love to help them.

Being in so many severs, I have seen what Gm's can do and cannot, such as helping people training, I as a Gm, you are not allowed to help people train. But I will tell the new ones where to go to train.

I will not abuse my powers like some Gm's have in my other severs. I will use my Gm powers appropriately and in a useful way and use my powers as a gm to help people more so i can understand them .

As a person who likes to socialize. I would like to help people and let then enjoy there time while there playing Darkness-Ms.

I will help the new comers, such as answering any question. Answering as detailed as I can with a reasonable reason.

Contact Information:
Msn: Bananach3se@hotmail.com or in Darkness-ms.

How active will you be?:
School, sometimes in the way because of homework but I will try to come online as long as I can. Normally 3-5 hours if i have free time

What could you contribute to the server?:
I would be a wonderful guide for the new people who join the server. Helping them out when they need my help. Also remind people to vote and donate to this server

Make events to make the sever more fun.

Do my Job Properly and not doing illegal stuff

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:
Dealing with hackers? I take them seriously like most people would, Take a screen shot for proof and then ban. After I ban, I would go to an Admin or the Owner to see what they think. Or if I'm wrong because everyone makes mistakes and I know I'm not perfect.I will do it according to rules , Regarding if he/her wad my friend.

Why did you write this application?:
I wrote this application because I would like to become a GM, I wanted to experience being a Gm and most of all,I want to help this server to get more famous so everyone in the world can enjoy this server.

Extra Info:
My Favourite colour is Green, I'm Asian, I like Basketball,and i love to swim and listen to musics

Thank You For Ur Attention

Extra Added:
If I still don't get accepted as a Gm, I would still play this server. But because i like this server and would still like to contribute as a normal player. But I will still try my best to help everyone out.
Smile Surprised

Last edited by DarknessHelper on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaein

Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Application   Darkness Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:56 am

Good Job. its amazing. Thumbs up =D
Back to top Go down
DarknessHelper

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Application   Darkness Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 am

Can??
Back to top Go down
Vaein

Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Application   Darkness Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:08 am

this must leave to mazen to judge. cuz i can't make you a GM
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Application   Darkness Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:40 pm

DarknessHelper wrote:
Can??

Lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Vaein

Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Application   Darkness Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 pm

;D
Back to top Go down
murpheii

murpheii

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Application   Darkness Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:51 am

Vaein & Tweed, Look at my app and this person's app. Sigh, such a loser stealing my app?
Just because you cant do your own app.
Back to top Go down
Vaein

Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Application   Darkness Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:22 am

OMG... its seriously copy... same as biodaddy copying mine..
Back to top Go down
murpheii

murpheii

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Application   Darkness Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:25 am

YEAA? REALLY? Yu said Amazing 2!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Application   Darkness Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Application
Page 1 of 1