TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pikachu's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

Pikachu's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Pikachu's GM Application   Pikachu's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Personal Info: My name is Alex, I am currently 10 years old and I am in Elementary School. I have lots of nice friends they treat me like a family member. I love MapleStory Private Servers because it has great features and is free! I think few months ago I quit MapleStory Private Servers, and I was playing MapleStory to start with my Wind Archer when I reached up to level 27 I quit MapleStory and joined back MapleStory Private Servers. I am the fastest typer and the best speller in my class which means that I was born this way, not Born This Way by Lady Gaga LOL. At school when someone is ready to type, I usually help them type and my teacher call me speedy boy which means FAST TYPER. The best teacher I ever had is this year, I don't want to leave my teachers when I graduate this year because it sounds like heartbreaking.

In-Game Name: Pikachu

Location/Timezone: Brooklyn, New York Eastern Time Zone

Experience: I was a GM in the following servers : MortalKombatMS , ShadowPartnerMS, HeroMS, HelpfulStory , and InboxMS and I have a screen shot of InboxMS only, the others I forgot to take screen shots.

Proof: Pikachu's GM Application 29tt1d

Why you should be chosen?: I should be chosen because I am helpful, trustworthy, caring, responsible and friendly which means I can go online everyday and help players, voe daily, catch hackers and host events which can happen daily. In the past that I have been GM in other servers, I realize that helping is part of a big thing. If I can work as team with the players and the GMs, we can make the community awesome and reach the server higher rank. I am not here to fool around of course because fooling around can get you DEMOTED. I am here to be part of the Staff Team to work here and help out.
Even though I am 10, that does not means I can't do anything. I'm sure lot of you think a 10 year old is too young to be GM, but I am a 10 year old boy that is mature enough for the GM Position.

Contact Information: MSN : turtwigforalex@hotmail.com
E - Mail : turtwigforalex@hotmail.com
Aim : DuckiesxAH
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000604063735#!/profile.php?id=100000723443221

How active will you be?: Fully active since I can go online everyday but here is a schedule : Monday-Wednesday 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Thursday - 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Friday - 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM, Saturday - 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM and Sunday - 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM and sometimes I'm busy I can't go online.

What could you contribute to the server?: I could contribute to the server by voting daily, getting my friends to join, helping players, catch hackers, host events.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: I would just ban them without any warnings because hacking is against the rules and it can cause problems in the server and we don't want that to happen.

Why did you write this application?: I wrote this application because I came here to be GM, I don't mean by just coming here and abuse my GM Powers. Honestly, I came here to help out the server because I want this server to be popular and more people to join, the more people join the more funner it is. I have seen GMs not doing their job seriously, so I would just drag myself and come apply for this GM Position.

Extra Info: Thank you for taking your time reading my GM Application
-Pikachu
Back to top Go down
guigo

guigo

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu's GM Application   Pikachu's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:48 pm

GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu's GM Application   Pikachu's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:40 pm

guigo wrote:
GL Very Happy

Fine we'll use him instead of u guigo MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Vaein

Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu's GM Application   Pikachu's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 pm

curse you. guigo cannot be replaced.
Back to top Go down
Vaein

Vaein

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu's GM Application   Pikachu's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 pm

but nice app.
Back to top Go down
darkk159

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu's GM Application   Pikachu's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:43 pm

He was jking lol (Yes... Use him for Guigo....) LAWL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikachu's GM Application   Pikachu's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pikachu's GM Application
Page 1 of 1