TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33

Go down 
5 posters

Do you think Murphy should becom a GM?
 Yes
 No
View results
AuthorMessage
murpheii

murpheii

iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33 Empty
PostSubject: iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33   iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:32 am

Personal Info:
Name: Murphy C (Real name) - Murpheii (Prefered During game)

In-Game Name:iiMurpheix33

Location/Timezone: Australia - Melbourne / GMT +10

Experience: No experience as Gm.
(Played Maplestory when it first came, I have quitted Maplestory twice or three times, but only for a month or 2. Played private severs for around 3 years now. I have been going through severs and testing them out, the ones I stayed with & played for more than 2 months. eg; Bankaistory / PockyMs, Rydah, Twistedstory.)

Proof: None

Why you should be chosen?:

I Should be chose because i'm a nice and caring person as you have seen. I like to help the community and have more people play to make it more fun for everyone. Yes its hard to get everyone to like this but at least I try to keep people playing. I think being a GM for the first time would be a good experience because I have never been a gm. I will go on daily but if things comes out ill leave a note telling why I wasn't on.

I will try my best to play during school days, school.. and I'm in year 9. So things will get out of hand, such has homework. But ill try my best to come online to have a look on the sever.
During the holidays like I am now, for 2 weeks. Ill be online for more than 5 hours.

As a GM:
Ill make things fun for everyone. Such as making events, help people that requires help and fixing problems. Especially the new people who are new to the sever, they would like a little guide and and I would love to help them.

Being in so many severs, I have seen what Gm's can do and cannot, such as helping people training, I as a Gm, you are not allowed to help people train. But I will tell the new ones where to go to train.

I will not abuse my powers like some Gm's have in my other severs. I will use my Gm powers appropriately and in a useful way.

As a person who likes to socialize. I would like to help people and let then enjoy there time while there playing DarknessMs.

I will help the new comers, such as answering any question. Answering as detailed as I can with a reasonable reason.

Contact Information:
Msn: im-so-bored-murphy@hotmail.co.uk or in Darknessms.

How active will you be?:
School, sometimes in the way because of homework but I will try to come online as long as I can. Normally 2-3 Hours but if I have time ill stay on longer.

What could you contribute to the server?:
I would be a wonderful guide for the new people who join the sever. Helping them out when they need my help. Also remind people to vote.

Make events to make the sever more fun.

Do my Job Properly and not slack.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:
Dealing with hackers? I take them seriously like most people would, Take a screen shot for proof and then ban. After I ban, I would go to an Admin or the Owner to see what they think. Or if I'm wrong because everyone makes mistakes and I know I'm not perfect.

Why did you write this application?:
I wrote this application because I would like to become a GM, I wanted to experience being a Gm and most of all, just to have fun.

Extra Info:
My Favourite colour is purple, I'm asian, I like soccer,I love my music and I like meeting new people & lots more but you will need to find out yourself - Hehe

Thank You for your attention, i appreciate it.

...:: | iiMurpheiix33| ::...

Extra Added:
If I still don't get accepted as a Gm, I would still play this sever, not because I feel like to. But because i like this sever and would still like to contribute as a normal player. I wont be as much help as i could if im a Gm. But I will still try my best to help everyone out. Very Happy

Last edited by murpheii on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaein

Vaein

PostSubject: Re: iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33   iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:33 am

wooohh. nice Smile
voted Very Happy

Last edited by Vaein on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
murpheii

murpheii

PostSubject: Re: iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33   iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:36 am

Vaein wrote:
wooohh. nice Smile
Hahaha... Thank you. XD
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33   iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:38 am

nice, im thinking about it....
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
murpheii

murpheii

PostSubject: Re: iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33   iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 am

Mazen wrote:
nice, im thinking about it....
Thnx. Haha take yur time.
Back to top Go down
Loopie
GameMaster
Loopie

PostSubject: Re: iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33   iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:22 am

I like your honesty ;D
GL Laughing
Back to top Go down
murpheii

murpheii

PostSubject: Re: iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33   iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:53 am

Loopie wrote:
I like your honesty ;D
GL Laughing
Thank You ^^
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33   iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Did you become GM? O_O

EDIT:Oh not yet Blah GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33   iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iiMurpheiix3's Gm Application <33
Page 1 of 1