TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flower's GM Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower

Flower's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 am

Personal Info:
My name is Sabrina, and I'm 24 in July. I graduated college with my Bachelor's in Graphic Design, and I'm going for my Master's in Psychology now. I really got bored of graphic design after working a desk job with in for a few years. I also work at Walt Disney World, seasonally, in character entertainment. I live in a quaint one bedroom apartment with my boyfriend of almost three years and my two cats.

I'm a horrible driver, I eat out way too much, and I aspire to be like Peter Pan. He is my idol.

Flower's GM Application! 15rmemp
Picture of the wonderful boyfriend and I! Almost three years.

In-Game Name:
Flower (well, as soon as the download finishes and I install it!)

Location/Timezone:
Jacksonville/Orlando, Florida - Eastern Standard Time

Experience:
I played Maplestory when it was in beta, and my character is still there. I also donated and played a lot on RydahMS.

Proof: I guess this would be considered 'proof'? It's my character on Maplestory's server. http://maplestory.nexon.net/Rankings/OverallRanking.aspx?type=overall&s=w&pageIndex=1&key=flower&search=true

Why you should be chosen?:
I'm a lot older than a lot of people who play Maplestory, or for the matter, many online games, so I have a lot more emotional/mental development than some people, this allowing me to make effective and concious decisions when issues happen or items need to be handled. I'm getting my Masters in Psychology from the University of North Florida, and I use a lot of my course material that I learn in lectures to apply to every day events. Also, unlike a lot of users, also, I am available to be online during the day because for my college classes, they are varied throughout the day - so play time is more open throughout the day.

I'm pretty nice, as well. I am half Filipino, and half white, but I very strong Filipino traditions. What does this mean? I'm very respectful. I don't like people who take on the style of using their rank to make themselves seem important, and allow their ego to grow by the day. I will respect someone, as long as they return the favor. However, I can loose respect for someone easily based on their actions or choices, but I do recoganize that younger individuals may not comprehend the effects of their actions just quite yet.

I also work at Walt Disney World on a seasonal basis. I've been there since February 2007, and I just hit 4 years with the company. I have dedication for what I care about, and always will. I will always talk highly about my time at Disney World - it's been one of the best times in my life.

Contact Information:
I am available via e-mail, or typically Facebook chat. Though I probably will not add too many people from the game onto Facebook. I teach classes at my community college, and try to keep my Facebook for those I know in my personal life. I do have email via my iPhone, so I can reply quite quickly.

How active will you be?:
I cannot give you exact hours or minutes, or days, really. It all depends on homework/class/project/life events, but I'd imagine I'd log in every day for a little. Unless I'm hungover, then probably not.

What could you contribute to the server?:
My time, and my personal input. Like I said, I try my best to be very respectful and courtious. But I think time is a very valuable thing, and when you combine that with a need to be understanding and respectful, I find it to be a grand thing. I'll look at every situation on an equal basis, and not take sides. You'd probably see more as aloner than one taking myself into cliques or circles, so I could always see the sides of everyone in a situation.

I am also a graphic and web designer, so I have a huge background in image development, coding (html, css, javascript, actionscript, etc), as well as database coding! I think that helps! Smile

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:
Evidence is key, whether a screenshot or log. After documenting what happened, most likely a temporary or permanent ban would go into place. I'd also be nice enough to e-mail or let the person know why they have been banned from the server. Depending on how owners require these issues to be reported, I would follow through with a email/conversation to let them know what exactly occured.

Why did you write this application?:
I honestly picked a random server off the top-100 list, and said, okay, let's try this. I feel like my background and what I have to offer can help the server for the better. Will I play the game if I am not a GM? Probably. Will I play it more and be more involved if I am a GM? Duh.

Extra Info:
Thanks, and have a great day! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Does your boyfriend play? 8D
Back to top Go down
http://darkness-ms.webs.com/
Flower

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Tweed wrote:

Lol, no. He played WoW for a while when he went to FSU, but now he is a grad student here at university and way too busy into his internship and thesis paper to try playing anything else.

We both got 3DS though, and we play that together!
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Flower wrote:
Tweed wrote:

Lol, no.

DAMN.
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Tweed wrote:
Flower wrote:
Tweed wrote:

Lol, no.

DAMN.

Razz Trust me, I consider myself lucky everyday! <3
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Flower wrote:
Tweed wrote:
Flower wrote:
Tweed wrote:

Lol, no.

DAMN.

Razz Trust me, I consider myself lucky everyday! <3

AWHS HOW NICE 8D
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:43 pm

really great app u are under consideration.
do u have msn?
Back to top Go down
http://darknessms.net.tc/
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Mazen wrote:
do u have msn?

From the King himself Surprised!
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Tweed

Tweed

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Flower wrote:
Mazen sucks
Loopie wrote:
Mazen sucks
A hot chick wrote:
Mazen sucks
The Blue Powerpuff Girl wrote:
Mazen sucks
Mazen wrote:
Mazen sucks
Zombie MJ wrote:
Mazen sucks

Ahaha that never gets old Smile
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Mazen wrote:
do u have msn?

Lol, thanks! I don't, but I'm pretty sure it would take me less than 5 minutes to sign up if I am considered. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:55 pm

lol okay thanks when you do please add me notmazen@hotmail.com

btw any other way we coud communicate or just find me in game Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower's GM Application!   Flower's GM Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower's GM Application!
Page 1 of 1