TwistedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TwistedStory!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bLuu's GM Application [Final Stand]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluublood

bLuu's GM Application [Final Stand] Empty
PostSubject: bLuu's GM Application [Final Stand]   bLuu's GM Application [Final Stand] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Personal Info:
I'm a 13 year old shut-in, that's too shy to even leave the house. It's hard to go to school...the only place I feel comfortable is online. I love playing MapleStory, it's my favorite thing in the world. I currently live in Minnesota with just my mom and my pets. My dad died a week ago from organ failure, due to extreme alcohol consumption. I have had many powerleveling jobs on the internet, too. I worked for Maplestoryer for a while, and then got my own powerleveling company. We made hundreds of dollars each day. We had to shut down because of death/rape threats. This is extremely unrelated to anything I just said, but my favorite music is R&B, Rap, Hip-Hop, and Rock. My favorite artist of all time is Eminem. He's an inspiration to me. Most of my friends like Eminem also, but that's because I only got 2 friends. I don't talk to anyone at school anymore. I have social-phobia and depression. Even though none of this has anything to do with me being a GM, I would still like people to know about me. I would like to get to know everyone in this server even if I don't get the position. Thanks for the welcoming, too. Maybe someday I will have my own v75 server and GMs, but today i'm here. Being desperate and unwanted...I ask you to please give me a chance to show you what I can do. You might be amazed about what I can do.

In-Game Name:
bLuu (My name in all servers.)

Location/Timezone:
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Experience:
I have been a GM in MANY servers years back. I have also created servers of my own. Nothing special, though. I have made two v55 servers. I hope to make another one soon.

Proof:
I don't have much proof of my experience. I only got a couple of server names, which really doesn't
prove anything. I can prove I made my own server, because I know the programs needed to make a v55 server, and I know the name. I think I have a YouTube video also.

Why you should be chosen?:
I should be chosen because I have had a lot of prior experience and i'm friendly.
I like to help newcomers feel welcome and I like to enforce the law, or rules. I play for most of the day,
so that we be a definite advantage. I'm a good leader for my age, and I know how to entertain people.
Please give me a chance, I promise I won't let you down.

Contact Information:
MrMaplePower@hotmail.com or MattyTheSteed@hotmail.com

How active will you be?:
I will be on most of the day. Around 10 hours or so. On weekends I play 12+ hours. So I can be online from morning until dark. That is a very good advantage for the players and this server.

What could you contribute to the server?:
I would enforce the law, donate, and entertain. I will host events for people who are getting bored, and possibly just make games that have no rewards.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:
If the hack was extremely noticable, like a vac or damage hack,
I would immediately ban. If it was not, I would need to see more proof. If the hack was nothing serious,
like for example an auto attack bot, I would most likely jail accordingly.

Why did you write this application?:
Because, I love to help people out and be a leader. Entertaining people
is what I do best, even if it is stupid. That's the way I am, and that's who I will always be...no matter what.

Extra Info:
I devote my life to MapleStory and I hope one day to make a new server.
Back to top Go down

bLuu's GM Application [Final Stand]
Page 1 of 1